Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Encouragment

I don't know why, but today I've been feeling a little down. I guess it's just one of those days when I don't really feel like there's anything to be excited or happy about, or when I feel like everything's going wrong when it's not.... so I looked up "bible verse of the day" on google, and one caught my eye:
            "Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." Deuteronomy 31:6
    I don't know about you, but this verse made me feel a million times better. Even when things are going wrong, even when everything is falling apart, he's never going to leave. His love for you never changes, He always stays the same. It just made me think of how lucky I am to have a God who loves me that much.
    I just wanted to share this, for people who feel like they don't have anyone who truly loves them, for anyone who has people who has left them, just remember, God never will. He'll always stick by your side and help you through it. Anyways, He didn't say it would be easy, He just said He'd be by your side no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment